Along with the submission of the experiments, participants are invited to submit a short paper to the workshop in order to describe their systems. Papers will be published with an ISSN or ISBN associated and they will be presented either as oral or posters at the workshop to take place at SEPLN on the 20th of September. Two will be the ones which obtain the best results. A third oral communication will be selected by the organizing committee based on the reviews received. Submitted papers will be reviewed by the organizing committee.
Submission and dates
- Deadline for paper submission:
July 31st, 2013.
- Authors will receive comments from reviewers to improve the final paper by the 17th of August.
- The final version of the papers shall be submitted before: August 31st, 2013.
Los artículos han de ser enviados a través de la plataforma Easychair:
Papers should fulfill the following conditions:
- Length: 4 pages + 1 pages for references
- Format: papers should have the SEPLN template format.
- Language: reports can be written in Spanish or English.
The recommended outline is:
- Introduction and objectives
- Architecture and components of the system
- Resources employed
- Setup and evaluation
- Conclusions and future work
Note that there will be an introductory article describing the task, the annotation process, the development and test corpora, and comparison of results.